Wednesday 19 December 2007

Stories of Love

These are 2 event I witnessed personally, and it has warmed my heart. It may not mean anything to you, but it was enough to put a smile on my face.

1) Motherly Love
How many times have we left the dinner table midway to do something, and come back finding extra ingredients in our plate? Especially if it is our favourite food? Well, my parents used to do it quite often, but..we don't really have time to eat together now. When I saw my Grandma do that for my Uncle last week, I was amused. Thinking back, I did feel kinda nostalgic and touched when I saw my Grandma do that. She even tried to hide the prawn under some noodles. Haha..I have a cool Grandma.

2) Sibling Love
For those who had elder brothers, remember how they used to try and make us stop crying by wiping our tears, giving us their share of sweets and trying to talk some sense into us? Well, I saw this on the bus earlier. Miss the times brothers will do anything for you. Now, they still do, but less often. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brother where got give sweets? He take mine all away leh wth =_=

SAM CHUA said...

oi!!! say me till like tat!! haha....