Sunday 13 May 2007

Spidey 3... ...

Is not as fantastic from my point of view at least. Its not really as nice as it has been potrayed. I've been conned. Ok, let's start this over again. I just finished watching it with my family and I didn't it was as nice as I expected it to be. It's kinda draggy and talks more abt Parker & MJ's love relationship. Not much abt venom as well. I think it is not really worth the watch unless you really want to. 2hrs 30 mins and the fun only comes after 1hr 45mins. BUT..its my personal opinion after all. Still, you have a choice to make.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Visit www.theclothing.net to buy Outerwear, Denim Shorts, Panties, Mules, Celebrity, Jasz Couture, Computer Bag, Tops, Footwear, Cossabella, Baby Bags, Fashion Shoes, Blankets, Alisha Hill, Miscellaneous, Terani Couture, Wedge Boots on sale designed by Lucca, Current/Elliott, Creative Works, Fallon Jewelry, JNBY, Divine Rights of Denim, Calleen Cordero - always on sale!