Thursday 31 May 2007

Updates...

Yo yo ppl, sorry 4 e long lag between my previous blog and this one. Anyways..many many things to tell. Let's start with the Navy open house. I went there last Sat wif my dad and we had a really good time exploring the Battle Cruisers and snapping pics. Also had more insight into what I will be doing and life aboard when I join the Navy (my module yesterday talked about choosing a career and I am a fit with the Navy..:)).
What's next..oh yeah..went fishing with my dad after that and I caught 2 starfish. It was something really new to catch a starfish with a hook. I am done with my wkend.Let's move on.
Tue..I went for Adventure Racing training.It was fun except for the fact that I could not keep up :(. I gotta train more and strengthen my injured knee.
Wed..Trekking & Camping.We did river crossing and I tell u it was so fun a wanted to stay there forever. A few new skills learnt today which will be put to good use.
Now I am in a dilemma..Trekking & Camping or Adventure Racing?? Both are my love and passion but I can only pick one..Haiz

No comments: