Wednesday 6 June 2007

Adventure

Yesterday I went for a trek and I ran into my long-lost friend..the Police. Only this time,it was much worse -- I was in their territory...woodlands prison. Got caught, interrogated, particulars taken down and met the commander of the place (I think..cos we were only released after he interrogated us). Strange thing is..we did not climb over or crawl through any fences..dats rite..we jus walked right through. Anyway..a lesson learnt. Prison guards are not as fierce as they look..at least not until the other 2 groups came to join us.
Anyways..the trek actually brought us to an abandoned asylum..quite cool. Sat on the abandoned swings and explored the building..scary. Some channel 8 dramas were actually filmed there, where the kidnap victims are kept..anyway..i'll post e pics when i get them in2 my com.

No comments: