Tuesday 26 June 2007

Stop running?? u gotta be kidding me

Firstly, my deepest sympathy to the family of triathlete Thaddeus Cheong. He had a passion for the sport he loves and u guys were supportive of him. U guys certainly had a part 2 play 4 his success.
Similarly, i hav a passion for adv racing, a similar sport. After news of Thaddeus' death broke, many ppl hav been telling me 2 cut down or at least slow down on my training for the coming race meet. I sincerely appreciate the advice of all those around who love me and thank you for your advice. However, i cannot see myself stop running or sitting out during the race. i will still continue to pursue my passion but rest assured, i will know my limits and and watch myself for signs of overstrain. be assured that i will stop when i know i cant take it. :) i hope u guys will understand my passion and put ur trust in God that He will only take me home when my time has come. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jiayou dear girl! let me know when your races are so that i can be praying =) -sinyi-

Anonymous said...

People should read this.