Friday 28 September 2007

Adventure Learning Centre (ALC) Commissioning!!!!

Woohoo!!! Today was a very eventful day for me. And it is all due to one event - the commissioning of the ALC. I don't know why but I feel a sense of adreline rush whenever I look at the ALC, much more when I step inside and get to try it out!
But, the rain did dampen the rush - by a lot. The rugby team was trying out the high element first so all we did was abseil and be rope-man for the fireman's belay. It was fun, but I did yearn to do the high elements. Just before the rugby guys finished, the rain came! (Thk God the commissioning was over)
Well..but we WILL get to try out the ALC somewhere in October, although I don't know when. Maybe I'll be able to book it for AR training as well :D who knows?
The moon looked pretty nice today. And before that, I was treated to a B-E-A-U-tiful sunset..and I snapped shots of it (thks mummy for allowing me to keep my darling in your office) :)
Oh ya..Praying you will get well soon mummy. Maybe it's God's way of giving you rest. Don't be too disappointed about being here today k. Just concentrate on getting well and coming back for trainings and R&R's ya. Planning one BBQ or something and since you suggested it, I need your input :P. Hope to see you soon :)
Our new Adventure Learning Centre
The B-E-A-U-tiful sunset taken from 2 different locations
The moon (Kinda looks like a shooting star to me though)

No comments: