Tuesday 18 September 2007

First day of school -- Sick

Haiz..yesterday was a very bad start to Day 1 of Semester 2. All was well initially until i got mild food poisoning(i think) from my lunch. It start off feeling queasy and i thought that it would go away once i stood up and got my blood circulating. But I was very wrong. We were the first group to present and i thought i could pull through so i presented on the board. Whoever expected me to suddenly feel faint and had to sit on the floor throughout the rest of the presentation. And mind you, this took place while the faci was clueless about what was happening an did NOT bother to ask at all! My group had to carry on presenting without me and I think I owe them an apology. Sorry. I think i'm gonna get a very very BAD grade for my very first lesson.
Today, i'm skipping school cos i don't feel up to it yet so i'll just stay at home and do what i don't know. Stone and stare at the ceiling? I really dunno man.

No comments: